-
Oh if only I got that far into it. After the boot prompt, I get the messages about accessing the cd-rom, and setting the ramdisk. After that I get all the CPU/APM/USB info. Then it goes into the autoconfiguring of the decives. I get the done message from that, and then the cursor disappears, and it just sits there and that is as far as I get. The noscsi option didn't make any difference. Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By a1an_g in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-13-2005, 08:00 PM
-
By milkmood in forum Laptops
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-26-2004, 07:38 PM
-
By Athalon1951 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 09:23 PM
-
By MChrist in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 12:28 PM
-
By StuPC in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-13-2003, 10:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00

IBM SYSTEM X3550 M5 5463AC1 2.5x8 Server 2*XEON E5-2640 V3 8GB SEE NOTES
$85.99

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

IBM Server Rackmount Sliding Rail Kit ( Part Numbers: 00D9375 / 00D9374 )
$24.99