-
sarge/woody
I apologize if I'm bugging you but I installed whatever I burned from that mini.iso and now when I boot up I can log in then it goes to a prompt that says this:
brian@debian:`$
I don't know what to do at this point...Again I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm stuck right now
Similar Threads
-
By babelbrennt in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-09-2005, 09:38 AM
-
By muddled_rosella in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-11-2004, 06:05 AM
-
By Max_Var in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 02:01 PM
-
By bluejay in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 11:02 PM
-
By hammy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2003, 02:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC LSI-11 PDP-11 Paper Tape Software Lot (96 Tapes) Cables Hardware
$649.00

Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99

VINTAGE DEC/MDB Systems MLSI-TEV Circuit Board #40040340 1976 (B5)
$69.99

Vintage Computer Lot Commodore IBM Gateway AT Gaming Towers DEC IBM HUGE CRT LOT
$7250.00

DEC 3010A Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$100.00

6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$95.00

(2) Vintage DEC DLV11-KB RS-232 to 20mA Current Loop Converters PDP-11 As-Is
$170.00

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$79.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99