-
sarge/woody
I apologize if I'm bugging you but I installed whatever I burned from that mini.iso and now when I boot up I can log in then it goes to a prompt that says this:
brian@debian:`$
I don't know what to do at this point...Again I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm stuck right now
Similar Threads
-
By babelbrennt in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-09-2005, 09:38 AM
-
By muddled_rosella in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-11-2004, 06:05 AM
-
By Max_Var in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 02:01 PM
-
By bluejay in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 11:02 PM
-
By hammy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2003, 02:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00