-
I've also tried typing 'insmod 3c2000'. My network card make and model is:
3Com 3c940
---------------
I downloaded the Linux soure code from ASUS' website and put it on a floppy. Than I realized I had it on a CD. I popped in the CD-- but when it came to the part where I had to copy the .tar.gz to my HDD, it didn't work. It won't let me write.
I've even tried typing 'mount -o rw /dev/hde1' into Konsole, after typing 'su -'.
Similar Threads
-
By spoop in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-21-2005, 05:44 PM
-
By seantycho in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2005, 09:02 PM
-
By kibkid in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 01:41 PM
-
By §py in forum Networking
Replies: 18
Last Post: 12-18-2003, 03:36 AM
-
By jimk in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 11:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung Notebook 9 Pen Touchscreen 2-in-1 Motherboard NP930SBE-K01US
$111.45

SooGuard Keyboard Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab S11/S10/S9/S8 Ultra 14.6 Inch
$80.00

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99

Samsung 2TB 9100 PRO 14,700MB/s PCIe 5.0 x4 NVMe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-VAP2T0B/AM)
$389.49

QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00