Take a look at:
Why my USB (Handy) Drive is not working?
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12705
usb stick in both kernel's
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12952
I hope this works for you.
greetings
I have a digital camera that works as a USB hard disk. it works ok when I'm on kernel 2.4. Once I plug it in, it detects it and it apears to work ok. But on kernel 2.6 I can't find a way for it to work. I got to USB manager (or something like that) and it's there, but there's no way I can make it work as a hard disk, it just sais it's there, but I can't mount it or anything. Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure that this problem with kernel 2.6 is exclusive of knoppix 3.6 or if it's present in 3.4 too.
Take a look at:
Why my USB (Handy) Drive is not working?
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12705
usb stick in both kernel's
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12952
I hope this works for you.
greetings
thanks! it was great help! i'll try it out later![]()

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari SX212 Modem for IBM Systems w/ Box, Owner's Manual & Power Adapter NOS
$125.00
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00