Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Problem with knoppix 3.6 in kernel 2.6 and USB PnP

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user heffeque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    15

    Problem with knoppix 3.6 in kernel 2.6 and USB PnP

    I have a digital camera that works as a USB hard disk. it works ok when I'm on kernel 2.4. Once I plug it in, it detects it and it apears to work ok. But on kernel 2.6 I can't find a way for it to work. I got to USB manager (or something like that) and it's there, but there's no way I can make it work as a hard disk, it just sais it's there, but I can't mount it or anything. Thanks in advance.

    I'm not sure that this problem with kernel 2.6 is exclusive of knoppix 3.6 or if it's present in 3.4 too.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    netherlands
    Posts
    10
    Take a look at:

    Why my USB (Handy) Drive is not working?
    http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12705

    usb stick in both kernel's
    http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12952

    I hope this works for you.

    greetings

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user heffeque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    15
    thanks! it was great help! i'll try it out later

Similar Threads

  1. problem copying knoppix kernel to hard drive
    By fatblueduck in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 09:09 PM
  2. Knoppix 3.6 problem in booting (kernel panic)
    By sergioroa in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-14-2004, 11:21 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-25-2004, 10:22 AM
  4. problem of update the Knoppix 3.3 Kernel to 2.6.5
    By lmsaga in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2004, 12:29 PM
  5. Kernel compile problem - first Knoppix kernel compile
    By Nigel_Tufnel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2003, 01:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡ picture

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡

$109.99



Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P picture

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P

$149.99



Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed) picture

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)

$344.74



Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management picture

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management

$249.97



Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply picture

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply

$7299.99



Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic picture

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic

$79.86



Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact  Switch picture

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch

$179.99



Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC picture

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC

$10499.99



Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch picture

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch

$245.00



Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch. picture

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.

$95.62