-
Junior Member
registered user
Problem with knoppix 3.6 in kernel 2.6 and USB PnP
I have a digital camera that works as a USB hard disk. it works ok when I'm on kernel 2.4. Once I plug it in, it detects it and it apears to work ok. But on kernel 2.6 I can't find a way for it to work. I got to USB manager (or something like that) and it's there, but there's no way I can make it work as a hard disk, it just sais it's there, but I can't mount it or anything. Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure that this problem with kernel 2.6 is exclusive of knoppix 3.6 or if it's present in 3.4 too.
Similar Threads
-
By fatblueduck in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-14-2005, 09:09 PM
-
By sergioroa in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-14-2004, 11:21 PM
-
By probono in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-25-2004, 10:22 AM
-
By lmsaga in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 12:29 PM
-
By Nigel_Tufnel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 01:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari 400 Computer System console with Power Supply TESTED and Working
$150.00