Knoppix-installer do that. It is expected.
If you want, for any reason, have 45xsession back, try:
sudo apt-get install xsession-knoppix
I remastered Knoppix adding Gnome to it.
When I installed the remasted version in HD, the file 45xsession desappeared. What happened?
Please, someone could help?
Thanks a lot!
Fabio
Knoppix-installer do that. It is expected.
If you want, for any reason, have 45xsession back, try:
sudo apt-get install xsession-knoppix
fabinho
Yes, you are right. I was trying to check something and dicovered that it disappears when knoppix is installed on HD. By the way can you tell me how you added Gnome? I did once using Ubunto packages but failed to get it working.

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$399.99