Knoppix-installer do that. It is expected.
If you want, for any reason, have 45xsession back, try:
sudo apt-get install xsession-knoppix
I remastered Knoppix adding Gnome to it.
When I installed the remasted version in HD, the file 45xsession desappeared. What happened?
Please, someone could help?
Thanks a lot!
Fabio
Knoppix-installer do that. It is expected.
If you want, for any reason, have 45xsession back, try:
sudo apt-get install xsession-knoppix
fabinho
Yes, you are right. I was trying to check something and dicovered that it disappears when knoppix is installed on HD. By the way can you tell me how you added Gnome? I did once using Ubunto packages but failed to get it working.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
$153.99
LOT OF 7 Grandstream GXP2170 High-End IP Phone - Black
$175.00