fabinho
Yes, you are right. I was trying to check something and dicovered that it disappears when knoppix is installed on HD. By the way can you tell me how you added Gnome? I did once using Ubunto packages but failed to get it working.
fabinho
Yes, you are right. I was trying to check something and dicovered that it disappears when knoppix is installed on HD. By the way can you tell me how you added Gnome? I did once using Ubunto packages but failed to get it working.

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse
$350.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Macintosh Classic M1420 Apple Computer 1990 Vintage Powers On
$120.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
MicroMac Technology ThunderCachePro 50MHz Accelerator FPU Vintage Mac Boxed
$750.00