Knoppix-installer do that. It is expected.
If you want, for any reason, have 45xsession back, try:
sudo apt-get install xsession-knoppix
I remastered Knoppix adding Gnome to it.
When I installed the remasted version in HD, the file 45xsession desappeared. What happened?
Please, someone could help?
Thanks a lot!
Fabio
Knoppix-installer do that. It is expected.
If you want, for any reason, have 45xsession back, try:
sudo apt-get install xsession-knoppix
fabinho
Yes, you are right. I was trying to check something and dicovered that it disappears when knoppix is installed on HD. By the way can you tell me how you added Gnome? I did once using Ubunto packages but failed to get it working.

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$70.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Packard Bell ISA Sound Card AD1845XP Analog Devices SoundPort DOS Win95 Untested
$25.46
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Atari Home Computer Software/Books/Manuals/Magazines Lot - Read desc for details
$95.00
Advanced Gravis Analog Controller Joystics For Tandy Computers complete in box
$90.98