Erm.... I should be embarrassed here... I think I just fixed my own problem. Oh well...
I've just come off of a RedHat 9 installation. Under RedHat, I did my CSCI homework and printed the code out of KWrite. The font printed fine, Courrier New, 12pt spacing, very readable.
While trying to do my first classwork of the year on my new Knoppix-HD installation, I've found that the generic font printed font out of KWrite is larger and unreadable (letters are too close together to read comfortably). A similar problem occurs when I try to print the same code out of Kate and (to a lesser extent) when I printed out of Netbeans 3.6. I'm pretty sure that this problem is related to the on-board printer fonts, but since it's changed from my last Linux installation, I'm going to guess that It's partly the driver's fault as well.
My question: Is there a way for me to change the generic font settings in KDE so that it will print in a more readable font type.
Erm.... I should be embarrassed here... I think I just fixed my own problem. Oh well...

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00
Dell OptiPlex 3080 SFF Intel LGA 1200 DDR4 Desktop Motherboard HMF7C
$49.99