Problem solved.
![]()
I installed Knoppix into my hdd with 'knoppix-install' command.
I created a '.bashrc' file some setting (e.g. export LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8, alias ll='ls -l --color=auto' ..etc),
- If I login into ICEWM, my xterm work file. #echo $LC_ALL will show 'en_US.UTF-8'
- If I use ctrl+alt+F2, login into console mode, everthing is fine also
- If I login into KDE, everything gone, even getting a "ll: command not found" ....
mean only KDE replaced ~/.bashrc and /etc/bash.bashrc ... any idea how to deal with KDE ?
Thanks.
PS: I found that knoppix (hdd install version) will replace these file once it reboot,
-/etc/sysconfig/i18n
-/etc/sysconfig/keyboard
-/etc/sysconfig/knoppix
Problem solved.
![]()

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
Lot of 2 For Cisco SFP-10G-X Transceiver, 10Gb SFP+ RJ45 10GBase-T 30m
$73.99
SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09