Problem solved.
![]()
I installed Knoppix into my hdd with 'knoppix-install' command.
I created a '.bashrc' file some setting (e.g. export LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8, alias ll='ls -l --color=auto' ..etc),
- If I login into ICEWM, my xterm work file. #echo $LC_ALL will show 'en_US.UTF-8'
- If I use ctrl+alt+F2, login into console mode, everthing is fine also
- If I login into KDE, everything gone, even getting a "ll: command not found" ....
mean only KDE replaced ~/.bashrc and /etc/bash.bashrc ... any idea how to deal with KDE ?
Thanks.
PS: I found that knoppix (hdd install version) will replace these file once it reboot,
-/etc/sysconfig/i18n
-/etc/sysconfig/keyboard
-/etc/sysconfig/knoppix
Problem solved.
![]()

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99