to answer my question !!!
finally I found it, The program called kiso and the link is :
http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=10176
Best Regards
Mike Kranidis
Dear Sirs,
I have on my Hard Disk Drive an iso file (which is rw by root).
When I mount this iso file (as root) there is not possibility to alter anything on it that's means not possible to delete or to add anything.
Is there any way or trick to do that even using a different approach???
Best Regards
Mike Kranidis
to answer my question !!!
finally I found it, The program called kiso and the link is :
http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=10176
Best Regards
Mike Kranidis

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
QNAP 2 Bay USB Type-C Direct Attached Storage with Hardware RAID
$243.99
OWC Express 4M2 USB4 40Gb/s 4-Slot NVMe M.2 SSD RAID Enclosure w/ Cable
$125.00
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00