Run this command in root konsole:
update-rc.d ppp defaults
Hi, I have knoppix3.6 installed on my hdd works great, but only problem is with my PPPoE-connection. I have to run DSL/PPPoE configuration tool every time I boot up knoppix, otherwise I cannot connect to internet( using 'pon dsl-provider' command). 'Plog' gives this error message, if I don't run DSL/PPPoE config tool:
Sep 3 17:18:44 box pppd[1011]: Failed to create PPPoE socket: Address family not supported by protocol
Any ideas what's wrong?
Run this command in root konsole:
update-rc.d ppp defaults
Hmm... didn't work...
update-rc.d ppp defaults
System startup links for /etc/init.d/ppp already exist.
Use kdsl as an alternative:
http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=10202
Now that works, thanks a lot shah!

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00
Lot of 3 IBM 00JY196 ServeRAID M1210 PCI Express SAS SATA Storage Controller
$68.99
IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96