-
Junior Member
registered user
KERNEL PANIC!!
Hi. I have installed Knoppix 3.6, I it appears to me the message that the installation was completed. When I restarted the computer, and form the lilo I choose any of the three options of knoppix (it only changes the kernel), it runs until the following message appears
#Lots of other things
VFS: Can't find a valid FAT filesysten on dev 03:03
UMOUNT: devfs: not mounted
Pivot_root: not such file or directory
/sbin_init: 426: cannot open directory dev/console: No such file.
Kernel PANIC. attemetd to kill init!.
#End of erros
After that the computer hangs up, and the CaspLock and ScrollLock ligths start to turn on and off (constantly).
I have installed three times (choosing the differents options). I have tried the three diferents options that the lilo give me. But the same thing happens always (even if i tried to load it from a floppy disk).
Similar Threads
-
By Trace Green in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-19-2005, 04:33 PM
-
By Claus in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-24-2004, 05:51 PM
-
By gitarzysta in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-03-2004, 08:36 PM
-
By cYmen in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-14-2003, 10:17 AM
-
By tji in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69