If that's so, great news. I haven't needed boot floppies, so I was relating another person's post.Originally Posted by eco2geek
So there you go, Ptarmigan, it should work.
jd
If that's so, great news. I haven't needed boot floppies, so I was relating another person's post.Originally Posted by eco2geek
So there you go, Ptarmigan, it should work.
jd

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
WaterSaver CT4880F-225WSA Vacuum VAC Panel Mount Needle Valve 3/8" IPS 1 Pc
$78.00
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99