Quote Originally Posted by shah
When people don't understand, I try to explain.
But that is the problem, m8, I didnt understand where boot.img was to be found and you didnt explain !!! You just asked another question !

When people has an attitude, I just "unplugged".
:roll: :roll:
your perrogative of course, and my place to offer an apology for being so 'sharp' with you, my excuse is that I was being chastised at the same time by "userunknown" and was being told by him(her) to go read the FM, which "M"anual was totally out of date and worthless (for my particular boot disk problem)
so u see ,,,, your offering of not where the boot.img was to be found did not help, confucious all round, but no worries eco2geek and jdrake et al. have solved the problem for me <heraldic trumpets & drum rolls>thanks guys </noise>

PS eco2geek, just found your beginners tutorial/introduction guide on your website. Nice work, wish I had seen that when I started this , :-)