I want to participate IBM LINUX CHALLENGE...pls help me.
I have Knoppix 3.2 and wants to install it on my hard disk..I dunno how?
Pls give me step by step instruction to install knoppix 3.2 in my hdd
I want to participate IBM LINUX CHALLENGE...pls help me.
I have Knoppix 3.2 and wants to install it on my hard disk..I dunno how?
Pls give me step by step instruction to install knoppix 3.2 in my hdd
1. boot from live cd
2. open console ( ctrl+alt+f1)
3. become super user(root) by typing "su"
4. type knx-hdinstall
5. make linux partition (file system number 83)
6. make linux partition swap (number 82)
7. follow the steps.....it's so easy man.....................
hope u successful with ur challenge...................
thx techz :P
very active forum![]()
I will try and will reply soon![]()
thanks![]()
Now help me to run cpp , step by step![]()
I can only run c, ussing the command "gcc"
some error shows when I use g++![]()
I believe that knx-hdinstall is no longer mantianed and should not be used anymore.Originally Posted by techz_boy
use knoppix-installer

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79
Digital Movie Poster (USB-flash drive)
$100.00
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$49.99