I want to participate IBM LINUX CHALLENGE...pls help me.
I have Knoppix 3.2 and wants to install it on my hard disk..I dunno how?
Pls give me step by step instruction to install knoppix 3.2 in my hdd
I want to participate IBM LINUX CHALLENGE...pls help me.
I have Knoppix 3.2 and wants to install it on my hard disk..I dunno how?
Pls give me step by step instruction to install knoppix 3.2 in my hdd

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$399.99