Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Installing Linux to hard Drive

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6

    Installing Linux to hard Drive

    Hi Again.... Im here becose I always wanted to instal Linux to my Hard Drive, but I´ve never needed to do that, since I hed a 56 Kb conecction, but now, I have a Wireless Conection and I cant write to the etc/netcards becose it on the CD, DOH

    I want to know how to install Knoppix 3.2 on Hard Drive Without Partition Magic....

    Thanx

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6

    Booting

    If I insatall Knoppix with knx-install... what system will boot: Windows? or Knoppix?

    If I install is there any form to boot everitime to windows exept sometimes that im going to use knoppix?

Similar Threads

  1. Installing Knoppix 3.1 on a second hard drive
    By algebraic in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-05-2005, 10:28 PM
  2. Installing Linux onto hard drive very very simply help
    By trackerq3 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2005, 08:06 AM
  3. Need help installing Knoppix 3.8.1 to hard drive please
    By linuxnewbie01 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2005, 03:55 AM
  4. installing knoppix on hard drive
    By DimGR in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-30-2004, 06:39 PM
  5. Can i use knoppix of a hard drive.? Without Installing.
    By stupidkid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-28-2003, 06:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡ picture

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡

$109.99



Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P picture

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P

$149.99



Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord picture

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord

$174.99



Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch picture

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch

$245.00



Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply picture

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply

$7299.99



Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99 picture

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99

$24.99



Juniper Universal Router 20Gb/s 2x PSU | CHAS-MX5-T-S, MIC-3D-20GE-SFP-A picture

Juniper Universal Router 20Gb/s 2x PSU | CHAS-MX5-T-S, MIC-3D-20GE-SFP-A

$195.00



Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic picture

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic

$79.86



Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45 picture

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45

$59.99



Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB picture

Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB

$54.99