If I insatall Knoppix with knx-install... what system will boot: Windows? or Knoppix?
If I install is there any form to boot everitime to windows exept sometimes that im going to use knoppix?
Hi Again.... Im here becose I always wanted to instal Linux to my Hard Drive, but I´ve never needed to do that, since I hed a 56 Kb conecction, but now, I have a Wireless Conection and I cant write to the etc/netcards becose it on the CD, DOH
I want to know how to install Knoppix 3.2 on Hard Drive Without Partition Magic....
Thanx
If I insatall Knoppix with knx-install... what system will boot: Windows? or Knoppix?
If I install is there any form to boot everitime to windows exept sometimes that im going to use knoppix?

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00