Try the eepro100 drivers.Originally Posted by erisj901
Hello!
I've been trying to network boot my laptop (toshiba portege 3440) from a computer running knoppix 3.6, configured with knoppix-terminalserver.
Everything runs nicely up to the tftp part where i get a tfp open timeout error and the boot process aborts. I've tried to network boot another computer and that worked without problems so knoppix-terminalserver seems to be configured correctly.
The laptop has an Intel EtherExpress 10/100 network card (on an external port replicator) and I've chosen e100.o in knoppix-terminalserver.
Any ideas? I desperately need to network boot my laptop since it doesn't have a floppy or cd drive....
Try the eepro100 drivers.Originally Posted by erisj901

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
Intel Core i7-11700T 1.4GHz Processor 8-Core Socket LGA1200 SRKNT
$129.95
HP ProDesk 400 G5 Desktop Mini Intel Core i5-9500T Gen 8GB DDR4 As-Is For Parts
$49.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
Dell OptiPlex 3070 SFF Desktop Intel Core i3 9th gen 8gb RAM 128gb NVMe win11pro
$79.99
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
DELL OPTIPLEX 3280 21.5" AIO Core i5 10500T 8GB 256GB NVMe Windows 11 -NO STAND
$199.99