Hi everybody!!!
I've installed Knoppix 3.6 on my HD yesterday and I discovered some problems occured after :
1. When I try to shutdown computer (same with Live CD), there is problem with CD umount at the and. Computer blocks and must switch off manually!!!![]()
2. My sound card is not working, ALSA is not possible to configure(same with Live CD)!!! With previous version 3.4, everything is working perfectly, but this 3.6 have these bugs!!!
Anyway, I will continue to use 3.4 while I am waiting a new correct version!!!
ALL THE BEST!!!
Vladimir![]()

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Hynix & Samsun (Lot Of 36) 4GB 2Rx8 PC3L-10600R DDR3 Server Memory 144GB Total
$120.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00
Lot Of 10 SK hynix 8GB 2rx8 PC4 -2133p Laptop Memory
$285.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
lot of 5 SK Hynix 32GB (160GB) PC4-2666V ECC Server RAM HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK Tested
$1000.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39