-
Knoppix 3.6 problems
Hi everybody!!!
I've installed Knoppix 3.6 on my HD yesterday and I discovered some problems occured after :
1. When I try to shutdown computer (same with Live CD), there is problem with CD umount at the and. Computer blocks and must switch off manually!!!
2. My sound card is not working, ALSA is not possible to configure(same with Live CD)!!! With previous version 3.4, everything is working perfectly, but this 3.6 have these bugs!!!
Anyway, I will continue to use 3.4 while I am waiting a new correct version!!!
ALL THE BEST!!!
Vladimir
Similar Threads
-
By Greatwolf in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-21-2005, 04:33 PM
-
By Harry Kuhman in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-24-2005, 07:43 AM
-
By mindmeddler2003 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 07:29 PM
-
By nappy501 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 04:30 PM
-
By pbearseven in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-14-2003, 11:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Dell Inspiron 7500 15" Pentium II 400MHz 128MB 4.8GB Windows 2000 Pro
$59.00

Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse
$350.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99

15pc Vintage Networking Electronics Lot Netgear Linksys D-Link Roku Untested
$85.00

Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00

Vintage 1980s 1990s Lot of 175 Used PC Computer 5.25" Floppy Disks IBM
$175.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99