-
I get the same problems with Knoppix (version 3.6). As I try to set up my internet connection I don't get further than the 2nd step in the wizard. At the first step it detects my ethernet divice (eth0) properly, but in the 2nd one I get the following error massage: "Sorry, I scanned 1 interface(s), but the Access Concentrator of your provider did not respond. Please check your network and modem cables. Another reason for the scan failure may also be another running pppoe process which controls the modem."
But the network cables are fine, and there is no pppoe process running that I'd know.
Could U help me with this problem, pls?!
jns
Similar Threads
-
By vid2vid in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-21-2005, 07:19 PM
-
By rickwinters in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 08:57 PM
-
By ronin1967 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 11
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 03:56 AM
-
By funky in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 11:26 PM
-
By Zapata in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-31-2003, 08:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

M321R4GA0BB0-CQK Samsung 32GB PC5-38400 DDR5-4800MHz Registered ECC CL40 RDIMM
$550.00