-
Senior Member
registered user
error message
Installed streamtuner succesfully in knx.3.6 using apt. I also tried installing the Live365 streams from Savannah http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/streamtuner/ using tar ball. But I get this error message: unable to find gdk-pixbuf-csource. What could be the problem?
I did the same in a kanotix hd install on my second pc and this went without any problem.
-
Senior Member
registered user
I did:
apt-cache search pixbuf
found some apps that you may need like:
gtk2-engines-pixbuf
libgdk-pixbuf-dev
libgdk-pixbuf2
I can't research it too much right now but *hopefully* one of those is all you're missing. You might check to see if any of those is included w/ Kanotix.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Thanks for your help. I'm gonna look into it.
Similar Threads
-
By calldan in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-11-2005, 07:59 AM
-
By Tyler_H72 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-09-2005, 09:03 PM
-
By McGrady in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 08:53 PM
-
By ClubMed in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-12-2004, 09:11 PM
-
By Chris in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-11-2003, 07:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Honeywell Military Aerospace Avionics PCB Gold Ceramic Hybrid IC Board
$299.95

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37

Vintage Case Logic 96 CD DVD Binder Zippered Media Storage Wallet Case - Black
$54.99

Vintage IBM 5153 Personal Computer Color Display CGA CRT Monitor Powers On
$249.00

Vintage IBM Padded Laptop Briefcase Messenger Bag Black Ballistic Nylon Drip
$36.99

Vintage Military Aerospace FLAP CONTROL Circuit Board Hybrid Modules Gold ICs
$224.95

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00

Vintage HP DVD Writer dvd210i Internal IDE Drive Q2116A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
$58.85