-
SuSE 9.1 with grub: BOOT from CD fails.
I have just upgraded - yes, it has been awhile- from SuSe 8.0 Pro to 9.1 Pro. 9.1 installs grub and as a dual boot, windoze 2K and SuSE 9.1 works fine.
Nothing I do seems to allow a boot from Knoppix iso cd. I changed the boot list so CD is first, etc., etc..
I have come to the conclusion that I must add the Knoppix cd boot to the grub list, so that it can be selected just like Windoze and SuSE. I want to
run Knoppix for a variety of reasons - BUT do NOT want a HD installl.
I just don't have time right now to become a grub expert. However, I have performed a fairly careful search of the Internet without any usable results.
Can anyone share the additional grub code to do this?
Thanks!
Musen
Similar Threads
-
By cli168 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-20-2005, 03:57 AM
-
By BillS in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-25-2005, 06:54 PM
-
By Rib in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-07-2004, 12:43 PM
-
By tirfing in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 11:35 PM
-
By eadz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 21
Last Post: 04-01-2003, 05:55 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24

Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99

OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99

apple oem cube 5w charger
$6.99

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99

OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015
$26.98

OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99

Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05

Lot of 100 OEM Apple Magsafe 2 45W AC Adapter A1436 with Power Cable - Grade D
$339.99

NEW Original OEM 60W Charger for 2012 2013 2014 2015 APPLE 13" MacBook Pro A1435
$25.95