Hi
Find a rsync site that has the knoppix dvd iso. Then rsync -aPvvv rsync://site.com /pathtoiso.iso
This will only download the incorrect difference.
Swazi
Hello
I used Azureus bittorrent client to download knoppix 3.5 dvd iso from http://www.knoppix.net/Knoppix-3.5-D...er.iso.torrent . After burning the iso to dvd (3 times!) and trying to use the dvd, I found it would not work. So I decided to check the md5 signature of the file. I find the md5 of the downloaded iso file is incorrect! I cant download 4 GB again! My ISP charges me per MB. not to mention it will take me another 4 days to download the whole file again!
After extracting the files from downloaded iso... is there a way to verify which files in the iso are good and which are bad and then download only those files? (if yes, where can I download only the damaged files)
btw, did any one else face this problem. I thought a bittorrent client was designed to avoid corrupt downloads? How did I end up with a damaged file!?![]()
Thanks
Fischer
Hi
Find a rsync site that has the knoppix dvd iso. Then rsync -aPvvv rsync://site.com /pathtoiso.iso
This will only download the incorrect difference.
Swazi

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD Server 2x E5-2680 V4 = 28 Cores H730 64GB RAM 4x 1TB SAS
$1071.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99