-
Formatting a CD with Knoppix.
I am pretty new to linux (used DOS and Windows my whole life) and I just started using Knoppix a few weeks ago. I am still tring to learn all the command in knoppix.
What I want to know is how you would format a blank CD so that you can write to it. I have read about the dformat and mformat to do a floppy.
Can you use either of these command to format a CD with FAT32?
Similar Threads
-
By Dark_Wolf in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-09-2004, 04:14 PM
-
By pete1968 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-10-2004, 07:08 PM
-
By Li Gwai Lo in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-18-2004, 08:53 PM
-
By Noclaf in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-30-2003, 05:57 PM
-
By Spike in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-07-2003, 05:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99