Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Knoppix Knightmare!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Posts
    35

    Knoppix Knightmare!

    Well, I think I've reached a milestone.

    I actually dreamed about Knoppix last night.

    Had to do with me about to teach a class and I was preparing, but for some reason, I couldn't figure out what boot string to give all of the students. Fretted about it for quite awhile. (I don't even teach)

    My Knoppix Knightmare!


  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    196

    OMG...

    Yups, you really need a shrink. This should be a warning to us all

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Key Tronic EP3435XTAT Keyboard FCC ID: CIG8AVEO3435 / FREE RETURNS picture

Vintage Key Tronic EP3435XTAT Keyboard FCC ID: CIG8AVEO3435 / FREE RETURNS

$199.99



Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used picture

Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used

$39.99



Micron 5V1X Vintage Color CRT VGA Computer Monitor Retro Gaming Tested Working picture

Micron 5V1X Vintage Color CRT VGA Computer Monitor Retro Gaming Tested Working

$119.99



Lot of 2 Vintage Sony HWR-5B Thermal Ribbon Cartridges NOS New in Box Japan picture

Lot of 2 Vintage Sony HWR-5B Thermal Ribbon Cartridges NOS New in Box Japan

$49.97



Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot picture

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot

$316.95



Apple Keyboard Vintage M3501 picture

Apple Keyboard Vintage M3501

$50.00



Vintage IBM Aptiva E-Series 520 AMD K6-2 450MHz 256MB RAM Desktop PC NO HDD/OS picture

Vintage IBM Aptiva E-Series 520 AMD K6-2 450MHz 256MB RAM Desktop PC NO HDD/OS

$99.00



Vintage Lot of 20 Loadstar 5.25

Vintage Lot of 20 Loadstar 5.25" Disks for the Commodore 64k and 128k + Papers

$149.99



VINTAGE Custom Built Desktop-AMD A6-3500@2.10GHz 8GB RAM 80GB HDD NO OS-READ picture

VINTAGE Custom Built Desktop-AMD [email protected] 8GB RAM 80GB HDD NO OS-READ

$160.00



Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00

$199.99