Very cool. Their modified "miniroot_ntfs.gz" does boot the Knoppix compressed image from an NTFS partition using GRUB.
I ran across this site and it seems that its a nice idea.
"install2win is a KNOPPIX installer for Windows 2000, XP File System.
It does not require a Linux partition on harddisk. The installation is only mouse click as a Windows application."
Check it out on
http://unit.aist.go.jp/it/knoppix/win/index-en.html
----------------------------------------------------------------
Free Software,Free Speech ,Free Society
http://bhavesh.freeshell.org
------------------------------------------------------------------
Very cool. Their modified "miniroot_ntfs.gz" does boot the Knoppix compressed image from an NTFS partition using GRUB.
I tried this, and it's very cool.
I changed "setup" and "KNOPPIX" for Korean character, and it worked well. Now I want to change something more.
So I want to know what I have to make kernel "linux26",
and how to make "miniroot_ntfs.gz".

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
SK hynix 128GB (2x64GB) DDR5 ECC Registered RDIMM PC5-4800B 288-Pin
$4600.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$369.59
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39