Very cool. Their modified "miniroot_ntfs.gz" does boot the Knoppix compressed image from an NTFS partition using GRUB.
I ran across this site and it seems that its a nice idea.
"install2win is a KNOPPIX installer for Windows 2000, XP File System.
It does not require a Linux partition on harddisk. The installation is only mouse click as a Windows application."
Check it out on
http://unit.aist.go.jp/it/knoppix/win/index-en.html
----------------------------------------------------------------
Free Software,Free Speech ,Free Society
http://bhavesh.freeshell.org
------------------------------------------------------------------
Very cool. Their modified "miniroot_ntfs.gz" does boot the Knoppix compressed image from an NTFS partition using GRUB.
I tried this, and it's very cool.
I changed "setup" and "KNOPPIX" for Korean character, and it worked well. Now I want to change something more.
So I want to know what I have to make kernel "linux26",
and how to make "miniroot_ntfs.gz".

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99