Very cool. Their modified "miniroot_ntfs.gz" does boot the Knoppix compressed image from an NTFS partition using GRUB.
I ran across this site and it seems that its a nice idea.
"install2win is a KNOPPIX installer for Windows 2000, XP File System.
It does not require a Linux partition on harddisk. The installation is only mouse click as a Windows application."
Check it out on
http://unit.aist.go.jp/it/knoppix/win/index-en.html
----------------------------------------------------------------
Free Software,Free Speech ,Free Society
http://bhavesh.freeshell.org
------------------------------------------------------------------
Very cool. Their modified "miniroot_ntfs.gz" does boot the Knoppix compressed image from an NTFS partition using GRUB.
I tried this, and it's very cool.
I changed "setup" and "KNOPPIX" for Korean character, and it worked well. Now I want to change something more.
So I want to know what I have to make kernel "linux26",
and how to make "miniroot_ntfs.gz".

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
SK Hynix 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM Memory Module 16GB (HMA84GR7MFR4NUH) 128GB Total
$700.00
Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$489.96
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99