after adding a module, I think you must do (as root)
Code:ldconfig updatedb depmod -a
Good Luck
I'm a student and new to knoppix.
My project is to add a new filesystem based on ext2 to the kernel as a module.
In the file namei.c of the ext2 filesystem I inserted the open_namei system call.
the compilation went OK, but when I tried to run insmod, the following error appeared:
extv.o: extv.o: unresolved symbol open_namei
I understand that I need to add EXPORT_SYMBOL(open_namei); somewhere, but where???
I'm using the Knoppix CD, so I can't change the /usr/src/fs/namei.c (because it's not there, and because the /usr/src is on read-only filesystem...
Thanks in advance,
Shabi
after adding a module, I think you must do (as root)
Code:ldconfig updatedb depmod -a
Good Luck

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key&
$69.90
Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99