Well there are no big temp files, but /var/www/html is almost 300 megs, that's what I figure the problem is.
Why, is what I'm trying to figure out, this is causing an error
Well there are no big temp files, but /var/www/html is almost 300 megs, that's what I figure the problem is.
Why, is what I'm trying to figure out, this is causing an error

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00
128GB (8x16GB) DDR4-2400 ECC Registered Server RAM PC4-2400T 2Rx8 RDIMM
$525.00
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Samsung 96GB LPCAMM2 PC5 9600 FE1 E1 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K6LC3CL1-CCV DDR5 Memory
$2150.00
805358-B21 819413-001 809085-091 64GB 4Rx4 PC4-2400T HPE Genuine Smart Memory
$320.00
2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00