to answer my question !!!
finally I found it, The program called kiso and the link is :
http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=10176
Best Regards
Mike Kranidis
Dear Sirs,
I have on my Hard Disk Drive an iso file (which is rw by root).
When I mount this iso file (as root) there is not possibility to alter anything on it that's means not possible to delete or to add anything.
Is there any way or trick to do that even using a different approach???
Best Regards
Mike Kranidis
to answer my question !!!
finally I found it, The program called kiso and the link is :
http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=10176
Best Regards
Mike Kranidis

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$399.99