I dont know which one you actaually mean, but if the extra space is the most important then
www.inittab.com has a 200 mb knoppix 3.3.
Hiho,
i search for a special Knoppix that i found befor but lost it in the WEB.
It was like a miniknoppix with video/presentations in mind and so it has as much as possible space for the content.
Does anyone knows what custom Knoppix i mean?
Thanks,
Mind
I dont know which one you actaually mean, but if the extra space is the most important then
www.inittab.com has a 200 mb knoppix 3.3.
Thank you metavoid, but that distro does not fit my needs.
I want to make a miniknoppix with a few divx-videos(near 200MB), a few mp3s and maybe a OpenOffice-presentation.
Therefore i need somethink like mplayer and xmms on it.
Mind
I just found movix. If i forget the OpenOffice-Presentation it may be the right one.
http://movix.sourceforge.net/

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$345.97
New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65
New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty
$895.00
Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99
Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$164.98
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper EX2300 Unclaimed 12-Port Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12T
$249.99