Ok I'm completely over my head on this but what the hell...
I want to use a 64bit kernel, can i upgrade from my (fairly old) knoppix 3.3 hd install?
TIA
Ok I'm completely over my head on this but what the hell...
I want to use a 64bit kernel, can i upgrade from my (fairly old) knoppix 3.3 hd install?
TIA
Your looking for this? http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11113
Ok can I keep my current install or do i blow it away and install the knoppix64 CD to Hdd
knoppix 64 CD, on my AMD64 3000+ system says only 1 processor. And stops...
hmm seeigns as is a hdd install, (basically debian.) can i upgrdae linux from a 32bit kernel to a 64 bit one. Does debian have 64 bit kernel?
am i asking gibberish?

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99