Ok I'm completely over my head on this but what the hell...
I want to use a 64bit kernel, can i upgrade from my (fairly old) knoppix 3.3 hd install?
TIA
Ok I'm completely over my head on this but what the hell...
I want to use a 64bit kernel, can i upgrade from my (fairly old) knoppix 3.3 hd install?
TIA

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Vintage Apple Mac mini CIB (2009 Mod A1283) Original box/sealed manuals
$450.00
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Performa 6300CD M3076 Powers On Chimes Untested As Is
$99.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer Boots Up / Floppy Disk Stuck
$99.99
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer - Works
$169.99
Vintage StuffIt Deluxe Mac Software Box SEALED NEW Macintosh Aladdin Systems
$40.00
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99