-
Senior Member
registered user
Programs needed for compiling
I've posted this here because it really has nothing to do with knoppix, but what programs are needed for general compiling. Mainly c/c++. (is there a web site that has all this info for other languages also?)
I tried downloading programs that looked right but I didn't get the result I wanted. I couldn't get rid of them so i'm now just writting back the images I made (A lifesaver, this is a 3rd time, really helpful when I play aorund with debian).
I'll come back and post what I have(programs) when this is done.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By Jameson in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-23-2005, 07:50 PM
-
By Kowood in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2005, 10:44 AM
-
By miguipda in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 02:07 AM
-
By m_yates in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 02:54 AM
-
By hittozu in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-10-2003, 01:48 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99

Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

A500 512KB RAM Memory Card with (Built-In) Real Time Clock - New by Amiga-Kit
$41.00

Commodore Amiga 1000, Keyboard, Tank Mouse, RAM Expansion, Tested, Working
$599.00

Commodore Amiga 2000HD Vintage Personal Computer A2000
$599.99

Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5” Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 • Untested
$74.99

BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99

NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga
$170.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$229.00