-
What about posting to Limewire or Kazaa?
They handle multiple sources so it may be an option...
Just a thought. I can put mine in my shared dir once I get the revision b of today's release...
Clint
-
Senior Member
registered user
I think with both PH and config saves you should be able to change everything even with the default DE ISO. I think I can even install additional apps not on the CD and have 'em stick. I'm already using Pan usenet news reader from my HD Debian installation in Knoppix.
Otherwise you'll have to edit the ISO compilation itself. I think I'll just wait for the next release as it's working great for me as is.
-
Open Office Lang can't be changed...
I may be a newbie, but from what I understand the language used in Open Office can't be changed. You can only change the language of the documents you create, but that doesn't do anything for the menus and all the rest.
I mean, if I want to print right now, I have to "Drunken" my documents. 
If I'm wrong guys, let me know.... but don't just say I'm wrong; post the instructions, please!
Good luck all....
-
Is is just me or is kscd missing in Knoppix 3.2? Never mind though, lots of things to enjoy in this release.
Similar Threads
-
By anton123 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-09-2004, 07:13 AM
-
By Steve F in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 07:49 AM
-
By dolphin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-26-2003, 09:37 PM
-
By kx14386 in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-07-2003, 10:47 AM
-
Replies: 9
Last Post: 03-24-2003, 12:52 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89