Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Knoppix 3.2 2003-03-21 released

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    9

    What about posting to Limewire or Kazaa?

    They handle multiple sources so it may be an option...

    Just a thought. I can put mine in my shared dir once I get the revision b of today's release...

    Clint

  2. #22
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    42.3° N 122.9° W
    Posts
    166
    I think with both PH and config saves you should be able to change everything even with the default DE ISO. I think I can even install additional apps not on the CD and have 'em stick. I'm already using Pan usenet news reader from my HD Debian installation in Knoppix.

    Otherwise you'll have to edit the ISO compilation itself. I think I'll just wait for the next release as it's working great for me as is.

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    6

    Open Office Lang can't be changed...

    I may be a newbie, but from what I understand the language used in Open Office can't be changed. You can only change the language of the documents you create, but that doesn't do anything for the menus and all the rest.

    I mean, if I want to print right now, I have to "Drunken" my documents.

    If I'm wrong guys, let me know.... but don't just say I'm wrong; post the instructions, please!

    Good luck all....

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4
    Is is just me or is kscd missing in Knoppix 3.2? Never mind though, lots of things to enjoy in this release.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. When will Knoppix 3.8 be released?
    By anton123 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 07:13 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-13-2004, 07:49 AM
  3. clusterKNOPPIX_V3.3-2003-11-19-EN-cl1 released
    By dolphin in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 09:37 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-07-2003, 10:47 AM
  5. KNOPPIX V3.2-2003-03-21b-EN released
    By eadz in forum News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-24-2003, 12:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro picture

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro

$81.99



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$60.00



Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5

Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)

$310.00



New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW picture

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW

$120.00



RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2 picture

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2

$81.99



Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1 picture

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1

$60.00



RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4 picture

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4

$93.99



Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM picture

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM

$99.99



NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue picture

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue

$225.77



BA96-07387A for Samsung Galaxy Book Flex NP950QCG LCD Screen Complete Assembly picture

BA96-07387A for Samsung Galaxy Book Flex NP950QCG LCD Screen Complete Assembly

$299.00