-
Boot from CD not working
Hi,
first i have to say I'm new to all the linux stuff, I just tried to boot from the Knoppix CD to save whats left of my crashed Win XP System's NTFS Partitions.
But unfortunately the CD i downloaded won't boot on my System. Now before somebody tells me to check the bios, I already did that and with other CD's like the WinXP Install CD it works. I even tried the boot-disks from http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/eco2g...pix-stuff.html .
But even with those I couldn't start the system, the disks worked but then it couldn't find the CD.
I hope somebody can help me to get over that problem..
Oh and some Infos about my system: MSI MB KT333, Fasttrack 133 Raid, AMD Athlon XP1800, GF4-MX Video, Liteon CD-RW
Thx...
Similar Threads
-
By McRockson in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-13-2005, 02:39 AM
-
By phoenix07 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 10:48 AM
-
By ashes in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-07-2003, 11:33 PM
-
By cYmen in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-05-2003, 08:46 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-15-2003, 06:39 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250
$25.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99