I wanto to make in my cd a directory /test, but I don't find the file that contain the mount line. I want to add my line for mount a /test in this file or if you know some solution.....
I wanto to make in my cd a directory /test, but I don't find the file that contain the mount line. I want to add my line for mount a /test in this file or if you know some solution.....
Why not change init scripts
Add new script that will be mount something to somewhere in startup.

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer Boots Up / Floppy Disk Stuck
$99.99
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer - Works
$169.99
Apple Mac Microphone Vintage 1990 Model 590-0618-A Original Box Japan AUX Gray
$14.95
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99