-
3Com Officeconnect Wireless 54Mbps (11g) PCMCIA Card
Model #: 3CRWE154G72
Hi guys,
I am trying to make the coversion from MS to Linux. This would be much easier if I could get Internet connectivity on my laptop. I have a 3Com Officeconnect Wireless 54Mbps (11g) PCMCIA Card, which when I put in the wireless scanning commands that I found on a website:
Code:
iwlist ethX scanning
...it finds my Wireless Network (and the one down the street
) which suggests that the driver is working fine.
When I open the web browser (Konqueror) I get page cannot be displayed or whatever the Linux alternative is.
Is there any settings that I have to configure for Wireless Internet to work?
Any help that anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers, Stig.
Similar Threads
-
By jose luis vazquez in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 02:09 AM
-
By regloh in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 12:38 PM
-
By mtaplits in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-04-2004, 09:14 AM
-
By mborchorst in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 12:37 AM
-
By wizzofoz in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-22-2003, 11:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00

Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00