-
uninstalling knoppix
Now that I know something about Linux (thank you Knoppix), I'm ready to uninstall it and move on to some other distros. I've never done this before and would really like to temporarily make my WinXP partition the only bootable one on my computer. I'm using the default LILO boot loader that was installed with Knoppix and am afraid that if I just delete my linux partitions, then the boot loader won't allow me to boot into anything (I had that problem with RedHat and had to just reinstall Windows, which I really don't want to do right now). So how do I uninstall knoppix without messing up the boot loader?
Thanks for your help.
Similar Threads
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-23-2005, 06:01 AM
-
By astump in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-25-2005, 10:13 PM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-31-2004, 05:20 PM
-
By anman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-12-2003, 03:49 AM
-
By bigjohn in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-08-2003, 10:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95

LOT OF 5 Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA SSD TLC DRAM 95% or Better
$250.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$119.99

Lot of 15 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets for Parts
$338.63

WiFi Only Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 Plus 11.0" 128GB Black SM-X210
$139.99