Make sure httpd.conf is in floppy.
apache -f /mnt/floppy/httpd.conf
Hi all!
I'm using knoppix 3.4 and I'm having some problems i wanna tell you about.
I want to configure a "emergency" apache server, loading home directory and knoppix configuration files from a floppy on boot.
Configuration files loads ok but I have a problem with httpd.conf.
I modified this file targeting DocumentRoot property to /mnt/sda1/www and then i saved the configuration on a floppy, but it seems not to be loaded ok.
When I look at httpd.conf after booting, DocumentRoot is set to default /var/www, but other configuration parameters about kde, mozilla, and others seems to be ok loaded.
Any idea? Thanks
P.D. Sorry about my english writting :-')
Make sure httpd.conf is in floppy.
apache -f /mnt/floppy/httpd.conf

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$16.41
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$219.95
Brocade ICX6450-24 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch W/ Ears
$74.99