-
Having trouble configuring my knoppix for LAN
Im running Knoppix off of a CD. I have a LAN Large LAN with T1 supporting the Internet needs of the whole lan. I configured my network cards to with subnet masks, ip addresses, and default gateways. I can view all the computers on my network it wont' let me access the T1 connection to surf the net. B4 I configured the Network card it would bring up the browser would bring up the error imediatly that it couldn't resolve the host name and now it says im online and it tries 2 resolve it for several seconds but bring up the can't resolve hostname error still the same. What do I need to config. to access the Internet?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Did you try to configure your network card? Click the penguin icon on the desktop > Internet/Network > Network card configuration.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Networkcard has been configured.
I would check /etc/resolv.conf.
Similar Threads
-
By BeatFreak in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-20-2004, 04:37 PM
-
By ozlad in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 04:06 AM
-
By Tiger in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-31-2003, 03:49 AM
-
By flamesrock in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 06:33 AM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-26-2003, 02:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper Networks JNP204/MX204 Universal Edge Router
$8500.00

Juniper JPSU-1600-C-AC-AFO 1600W AC Power Supply EX4400 AFO Airflow
$155.00

Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)
$999.99

Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$164.99

New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$345.97